Are you searching for BIS Recruitment 2020? Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has published job notification to invite online application to fill 200 Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician Posts vacancies across Delhi from 02-03-2020 till 31-03-2020.The government organization is accepting online application for short time only and it is advisable to read latest BIS Jobs 2020 notification carefully to apply new BIS vacancies for the year 2020.
The job applications for BIS Jobs 2020 will be accepted online for short time period only and here you will get all required information including how to apply for BIS Jobs, Exam Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and Important Dates to apply online for Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician Posts vacancies.
Detailed notification to apply BIS new vacancy 2020 in PDF format is provided at the end of current government job notification along with website link to apply BIS Jobs online via authorized Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) career website.
Maharojgar is committed to provide you best experience to find BIS Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician Recruitment 2020 updates. Please like and follow us at Facebook to get govt jobs update regularly.
BIS Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
BIS Vacancy Name
|5||Electronics & Telecom. Engineering||5|
Total No of BIS New Vacancy
India <<<- Click Here to find more Government Jobs in India
Selection Process of BIS Recruitment
Short-listing based on GATE 2018, GATE 2019, GATE 2020 Score and Personal interview.
Application Fee of BIS Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician Recruitment
Fees must be paid through online.
- Others: Rs. 100
- SCs/STs/PWDs/ Ex-servicemen/Women and BIS serving Departmental candidates: Nil
Eligibility Criteria for BIS Jobs 2020
BIS Recruitment Age Limit
Age relaxation may applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules. Please read BIS notification 2020 at-least once.
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Educational Qualification for BIS Recruitment
Candidates should possess Degree in Engineering/ Technology & valid GATE (Engg.)
BIS Recruitment Online Form 2020
BIS online application needs to be submitted before due date as per BIS exam calendar 2020 published in notification. Candidate who to apply has to read BIS notification carefully to avoid any ambiguity(notification link is provided below).
Before you start to fill BIS Online Form, Remember that BIS current recruitment is happening to hire Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician Posts in India.
How to apply for BIS Jobs or Exam
- Download or read the BIS Notification from link provided at bottom of this post.
- Read detailed BIS Notification completely to avoid any confusion.
- Eligibility criteria is key factor to apply any BIS Recruitment. Read it carefully.
- After reading detailed Job notification and Eligibility criteria, Click on ‘Apply Online‘ button.
- After clicking ‘Apply Online’ button, A new form will appear which needs to be filled carefully.
- Verify all provided details are correct and as per record.
- If required, Attach all required documents either in .pdf or .jpg or .jpeg format.
- You may asked to pay application fees online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net banking. Pay the same and proceed.
- Download application fees receipt for your reference.
- Note down BIS online application details like username, password, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button to complete online application process for latest latest BIS recruitment process.
Important Dates To Apply BIS Vacancies
Make sure to remember following BIS calendar 2020 to make sure you don’t miss opportunities to grab Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician vacancies at Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
Many times BIS exam calendar gets revised due to certain circumstances and it is recommended to visit Maharojgar time to time to know new dates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 02-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 31-03-2020
Important Links for BIS Recruitment
Below links will help you to apply jobs in BIS.
|Official Website||Detailed Notification||Apply Online/Registration||Application Login|
|Click Here||Notification-Bureau-of-Indian-Standards-Scientist-B-Posts||Will be available soon||Will be available soon|
|Looking for More Govt Jobs?|
|All India Govt Jobs||State Government Jobs|
|Click Here||Click Here|
More About BIS Scientist-B, Technical Asst & Sr Technician Recruitment 2020
What is full form of BIS?
Full form of BIS is Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS).
How to Clear BIS Exam?
To pass BIS exam you have to focus on following points.
- Time management: It is the key factor to clear Government Jobs.
- Self-assessment: Practice with Mock Tests as possible in close to examination environment as possible.
- Planning: Plan your studies a minimum of two months before actual BIS exam.
- Last moment revision: Revise the matter that you could not remember
- Simple diet: Take a lot of vegetables & water. Avoid oily & spicy food.
What is minimum qualification for BIS?
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) publishing various Delhi government job notifications which requires different type of educational qualification. Please read BIS latest notification available on current page for more information.