Are you searching for vacancy in BMC Recruitment 2019? If yes then we have great news for you guys. The Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai (MCGM) has released a total of 341 jobs for Junior Engineer posts for Mumbai location. Link to official Notification in PDF is given in this post, if you are eligible for BMC Junior Engineer Recruitment then you can apply online by filling the online application form at official website.
Online Registrations are available on MCGM BMC Official Website, www.mcgm.gov.in. You will get detailed information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Important Dates to apply online in the below job notification.
|Recruiting Organization Information|
|Name of Organization||Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai|
|Short Name of Organization||MCGM or BMC|
|Head office||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
BMC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019 Notification
Post Name: Junior Engineer
Job Category: Government Jobs in Maharashtra
Total Number of Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade ’B’: 243
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical /Electrical) Grade ’B’:98
Salary: Rs.38,600 – Rs.1,22,8000
Age Limit: 18 to 38 years (Age relaxation is applicable)
Application Mode: Online only
Required Educational Qualification:
- Junior Engineer (Civil) Grade ’B’: SSC with Engineering Diploma in Civil / Construction Technology / Public Health Engineering.
- Junior Engineer(Mechanical /Electrical) Grade ’B’: SSC with Engineering Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Automobile / Electronics / Production / Electrical Power System / Industrial Electronics & Communication.
- Starting Date For Online Application: 12-10-2019
- Last Date For Online Application: 29-10-2019
Important Links to Apply Online at BMC:
- Official Website: Click Here
- Detailed BMC Job Notification: Click Here
- Apply Online: Click Here
Top 3 Facts to Work for Municipal Corporation of Greater Bombay (MCGB)
- India’s richest municipal corporation.
- Work at India’s Financial Capital, Mumbai.
- Work at India is a Grade IIA heritage site.