IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021: Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam (IGCAR Kalpakkam) invites applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Stipendiary Trainee through IGCAR Kalpakkam official notification 2021.
Job seekers who are looking for a career in Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu – Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam (IGCAR Kalpakkam) can make use of this opportunity. Apply online for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam (IGCAR Kalpakkam) jobs before 14.05.2021 ( Extended to 03.06.2021). The official website of IGCAR Kalpakkam is igcar.gov.in recruitment 2021. The candidates who are interested to apply can check the eligibility criteria and other details about IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021 from the official notification. They can also get complete information regarding the application fee, how to apply, selection procedure, etc through this page.
Interested applicants should apply online for these posts before the last date, which is 14.05.2021 ( Extended to 03.06.2021) at the latest as per the instructions given on the IGCAR Kalpakkam website. Applicants must read all instructions carefully to avoid any mistakes while applying online.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021 Stipendiary Trainee Vacancy online Application Form
The latest IGCAR Kalpakkam notification 2021 is for the recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee. There is a total of 337 vacant posts available to apply in IGCAR Kalpakkam, Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu.
|IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021 – igcar.gov.in Recruitment 2021|
|Department Name||Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam (IGCAR Kalpakkam)|
|Total Number of Vacancies||337|
|Job Type||Miscellaneous Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam, Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Application Fees||Rs.100/- to Rs.300/-|
|SI No||Post Name||Vacancies|
|SOD-01 SOD-03||Scientific Officer/D||3|
|T-01||Technician/B (Crane Operator)||1|
|ADM 02||Stenographer Grade-III||4|
|ADM 03||Upper Division Clerk||8|
|CAT-I/01 – CAT-I/07||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||68|
|CAT-II/01 – CAT-II/08||Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||171|
IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee Salary
|Name of Post||Payscale|
|Scientific Officer/E||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|Technical Officer/E||Rs.78,800/- in Level 12|
|Scientific Officer/D||Rs.67,700/- in Level 11|
|Technical Officer/C||Rs.56,100/- in Lever 10|
|Technician/B (Crane Operator)||Rs.217000/- in Level 3|
|Stenographer Grade-III||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|Upper Division Clerk||Rs.25,000/- in Level 4|
|Driver (OG)||R..19900/- in Level 02|
|Security Guard||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|Work Assistant/A||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|Canteen Attendant||R..18800/- in Level 01|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-I||1st Year Rs16,000/-|
|2nd Year 18,000/-|
|Stipendiary Trainee Category-II||1st Year Rs10,500/-|
|2nd Year 15,500|
IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2021 – Eligibility Details
- 18 to 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. We advise you to read the detailed IGCAR Kalpakkam job notification if you have any concerns.
Required Educational Qualification/Experience
- Scientific Officer/E – Ph.D. in Metallurgical Engineering/Materials Engineering
- Technical Officer/E – Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.)
- Scientific Officer/D – Physics/ Electronics: Physics/ Electronics Education Qualification: Ph.D. in Physics / Electronics with Bachelor of Science
- Technician/B (Crane Operator) – SSC with Science & Math’s (or) minimum 60% marks in HSC with Physics
- Stenographer Grade-III – 1. Matriculation / SSC or equivalent with 50% marks. 2. Minimum speed of 80 wpm in English Short-hand and 30 wpm in English typing.
- Upper Division Clerk – A Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with an aggregate of 50% marks
- Driver – Pass in 10. Standard / SSC; 2. Possession of a valid driving license to drive light and heavy vehicles
- Security Guard – SSC pass or equivalent certificate from Armed Forces, Physical Standards: As prescribed in the Method of Selection below.
- Work Assistant/A – Pass in 10th Standard /SSLC
- Canteen Attendant – Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board or institution.
- Technical Officer/C – M.Sc./M.Tech, Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) or Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-I – Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Chemical Technology, B.Sc. (Chemistry) from a recognized University
- Stipendiary Trainee Category-II – SSC with Science, ITI, HSC with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics
IGCAR Kalpakkam used to follow the following selection process to recruit a candidate to their company. Candidates are requested to adhere to the same detail given below.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Important Links to Apply for IGCAR Kalpakkam Vacancy 2021
You can find all the important links (Detailed IGCAR Kalpakkam notification 2021, Official Website, etc.) to apply for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam (IGCAR Kalpakkam) Recruitment 2021. Before filling the online application form for IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2021, We suggest interested candidates read the official IGCAR Kalpakkam notification before filing an application form for Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research, Kalpakkam (IGCAR Kalpakkam) Recruitment 2021.
|Get IGCAR Kalpakkam FREE Job Alerts @ Facebook||Click Here|
|Get IGCAR Kalpakkam FREE Job Alerts @ Telegram||Click Here|
|Download IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee Notification 2021 in PDF Format||Click Here|
|IGCAR Kalpakkam Stipendiary Trainee Apply online||Click Here|
|IGCAR Kalpakkam Official Website||Click Here|