HSSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply online for 534 Post Graduate Teacher Post
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) have published the latest recruitment notification at the HSSC official website. The latest HSSC recruitment 2021 notification is to recruit Post Graduate Teacher via online mode in Haryana.
Eligible candidates who would like to apply for HSSC Post Graduate Teacher will get all essential information including HSSC application form filling procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links to apply HSSC new vacancy 2021.
The job applications for HSSC Jobs 2021 will be accepted via online mode on or before 03 Mar 2021 at the official website of HSSC.
|Last Date to Apply||2021-03-03|
Latest Govt Jobs in India - Maharojgar.in
Recently Posted Govt Jobs
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
The latest HSSC notification 2021 is for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher. There is a total of 534 vacant posts available to apply in HSSC, Haryana.
|Important Dates||Application Fees|
|Starting Date to Apply: 16 Feb 2021||
|Closing Date to Apply: 03 Mar 2021|
- Post Graduate Teacher
Pay Scale (Salary)
- Rs.47,600-1,51,100 per month.
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
- 18‐42 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. We advise you to read detailed HSSC job notification if you have any concerns.
Required Educational Qualification/Experience
- Hindi/Sanskrit as one of the subject in Matriculation or Higher.
- Certificate of having qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET)/School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET) of concerned subject.
- “Good Academic Record” Candidates having 50% marks after taking average of any three examination from 10th/12th /Graduation/Post Graduation as the case may be. However the candidate must have atleast 50% marks in Post-Graduation except PGT Computer Science and in case of PGT Computer Science, the candidate must have atleast 55% marks in Post Graduation/Graduation as the case may be.
- “M.A. Sanskrit/Acharya with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Shiksha Shastri/Language Teachers Course (L.T.C.)/ Oriental Training (O.T.) in Sanskrit from a recognized university or conducted by the Haryana Education Department or an equivalent qualification recognized by Haryana Education Department; and;
Most jobs require you to attend Personal Interview (PI) and/or Written Exam. HSSC selection process may vary on the nature of the job, Suggest you check HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Recruitment notification 2021 available below.
Important Links to Apply HSSC Jobs 2021
|Download HSSC Notification in PDF Format||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Addition reference documents, if any.||N/A|
|Like and Follow to get HSSC Free Job Alerts|
Don't Miss Latest Govt Job Updates
Like & Follow Our Social Pages