UPSC Recruitment 2020 – NDA 2021 Online Form
Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) have published the latest recruitment notification at the UPSC official website. The latest UPSC recruitment 2021 notification is to recruit NDA via online mode in India.
Eligible candidates who would like to apply for UPSC NDA will get all essential information including UPSC application form filling procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links to apply UPSC new vacancy 2021.
The job applications for UPSC Jobs 2021 will be accepted via online mode on or before 19 Jan 2021 at the official website of UPSC.
|Last Date to Apply||2021-01-19|
Latest Govt Jobs in India - Maharojgar.in
Recently Posted Govt Jobs
Latest India Govt Jobs
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
The latest UPSC notification 2021 is for the recruitment of NDA. There is a total of 400 vacant posts available to apply in UPSC, India.
|Important Dates||Application Fees|
|Starting Date to Apply: 31 Dec 2020||
|Closing Date to Apply: 19 Jan 2021|
|Name of Post||No. of Post|
|National Defence Academy||370 to include 208 for Army, 42 for Navy and 120 for Air Force (including 28 for ground Duties)|
|Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry||30|
Pay Scale (Salary)
- No information is available.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Details
- Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 02nd July, 2002 and not later than 1st July, 2005 are eligible.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. We advise you to read detailed UPSC job notification if you have any concerns.
Required Educational Qualification/Experience
- For Army Wing of National Defence Academy :—12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
- For Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy :—12th Class pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Most jobs require you to attend Personal Interview (PI) and/or Written Exam. UPSC selection process may vary on the nature of the job, Suggest you check UPSC NDA Recruitment notification 2021 available below.
Important Links to Apply UPSC Jobs 2021
|Download UPSC Notification in PDF Format||Click Here|
|Apply online||Click Here|
|Addition reference documents, if any.||N/A|
|Like and Follow to get UPSC Free Job Alerts|
Don't Miss Latest Govt Job Updates
Like & Follow Our Social Pages