Are you searching for KPSC Recruitment 2020? Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has published job notification to invite online application to fill 1279 Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA) (RPC & HK) vacancies across Karnataka from 09-03-2020 till 09-04-2020.The government organization is accepting online application for short time only and it is advisable to read latest KPSC Jobs 2020 notification carefully to apply new KPSC vacancies for the year 2020.
The job applications for KPSC Jobs 2020 will be accepted online for short time period only and here you will get all required information including how to apply for KPSC Jobs, Exam Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and Important Dates to apply online for Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA) (RPC & HK) vacancies.
Detailed notification to apply KPSC new vacancy 2020 in PDF format is provided at the end of this government job notification along with website link to apply KPSC Jobs online via authorized Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) career website.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
KPSC Vacancy Name
Jr Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA)
Total No of KPSC New Vacancy
Karnataka <<<- Click Here to find more Government Jobs in Karnataka
Selection Process of KPSC
Application Fee of KPSC Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA) Recruitment
- General: Rs. 600/-+35/-
- OBC (2A/2B/3A & 3B): Rs. 300/-+35/-
- Ex-Military Person: Rs.50/-+35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Jobs 2020
KPSC Recruitment Age Limit
Age relaxation may applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules. Please read KPSC notification 2020 at-least once.
18 years to 35 years.
Candidates should possess 12th Class, Diploma & ITI.
KPSC Recruitment Online Form 2020
KPSC online application needs to be submitted before due date as per KPSC exam calendar 2020 published in notification. Candidate who to apply has to read KPSC notification carefully to avoid any ambiguity(notification link is provided below).
How to apply for KPSC Jobs or Exam
- Download or read the KPSC Notification from link provided at bottom of this post.
- Read detailed KPSC Notification completely to avoid any confusion.
- Eligibility criteria is key factor to apply any KPSC Recruitment. Read it carefully.
- After reading detailed Job notification and Eligibility criteria, Click on ‘Apply Online‘ button.
- After clicking ‘Apply Online’ button, A new form will appear which needs to be filled carefully.
- Verify all provided details are correct and as per record.
- If required, Attach all required documents either in .pdf or .jpg or .jpeg format.
- You may asked to pay application fees online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net banking. Pay the same and proceed.
- Download application fees receipt for your reference.
- Note down KPSC online application details like username, password, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button to complete online application process for latest latest KPSC recruitment process.
Important Dates To Apply KPSC Vacancies
Make sure to remember following KPSC calendar 2020 to make sure you don’t miss opportunities to grab Junior Assistant/ Second Division Assistant (SDA) (RPC & HK) vacancies at Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC). Many times KPSC exam calendar gets revised due to certain circumstances and it is recommended to visit Maharojgar time to time to know new dates.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-04-2020 (Extended to 30-04-2020 -> Extended to 01-06-2020)
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 13-04-2020 (Extended to 02-05-2020 -> Extended to 02-06-2020)
- Date of Kannada Language Exam: 06-06-2020
Important Links for KPSC Recruitment
Below links will help you to apply jobs in KPSC.
|Official Website||Detailed Notification||Apply Online/Registration||Application Login|
|Click Here||Notification-KPSC-Jr-Asst-or-SDA-HK||Click Here||Click Here|
|Looking for More Govt Jobs?|
|All India Govt Jobs||State Government Jobs|
|Click Here||Click Here|