Are you searching for vacancy in NHM Assam Recruitment 2020? If yes then we have great news for you guys. The National Health Mission, Assam has released a total of 28 vacancies of Lecturer in Nursing Colleges. Link to official Notification in PDF is given in this post, if you are eligible to work then you can apply online by filling the online application form at NHM Career website.
Online Registrations are available on NHM Official Website, nhm.assam.gov.in. You will get detailed information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Important Dates to apply online in the below NHM job vacancies 2020.
NHM Assam Recruitment Company Information 2020
|KAPL Careers Organization Information|
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Short Name of Organization||NHM|
|Head office||Guwahati, Assam|
NHM lecturer in nursing colleges vacancy Online Form 2020
Post Name: Lecturer in Nursing Colleges of Assam
Job Category: Government Jobs in Assam
Total Number of Posts: 28
Salary: Rs. 57700 – 182400
Age: The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019
Minimum Education: M.Sc. & P.hd
Process of recruitment:
- The selection procedure will be notified later on by issuing addendum.
- The Board will decide the provision for selection in respect of any post/posts considering the status, cadre and
- grade or the number of applications received for the advertised post/posts.
- Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250/- (rupees two hundred fifty) only for
General category candidates and Rs. 150/- (rupees one hundred fifty) only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H)
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
- Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210-Medical and
Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
- The fees are not refundable and no other mode of
deposit of fee other than through Treasury Challan shall be accepted.
- The last date of online application: 06/11/2019