National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) has published the latest recruitment notification on the official website, nrti.edu.in. The latest NRTI notification 2020 is for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching. Here you will get the complete information about NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment online application form 2020. You will get here full detail about the National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Teaching & Non Teaching application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale, and important links.
If you have any questions regarding NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching recruitment online application form procedure you can ask us via comment form given below.
NRTI Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
The latest NRTI notification 2020 is for the recruitment of Teaching & Non Teaching. There is a total of 39 vacant posts available to apply in NRTI, Vadodara, Gujarat.
|NRTI NRTI Recruitment 2020 – nrti.edu.in recruitment 2020|
|Important Dates||Application Fees|
|Starting Date to Apply: 11/10/2020||
|Closing Date to Apply: 10/11/2020|
Like and follow to Get Free & Latest Govt Job Notification 2020
|Professor||10 (UR-09, SC-01)|
|Associate Professor||10 (UR-09, SC-01)|
|Assistant Professor||15 (UR-06, OBC-05, SC-02, ST-01, EWS-01)|
|Deputy Finance Officer||01 (UR-01)|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01 (UR-01)|
|Assistant Librarian||01 (UR-01)|
|Assistant Registrar||02 (UR-02)|
|Administrative Assistant||02 (UR-02)|
|Junior Assistant||02 (UR-02)|
Pay Scale (Salary)
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Professor||Pay Scale 7th CPC Academic Level-14|
|Associate Professor||Pay Scale 7th CPC Academic Level-13A|
|Assistant Professor||Pay Scale 7th CPC Academic Level-10|
|Deputy Finance Officer||Pay Scale 7th CPC Level-12|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Pay Scale 7th CPC Level-10|
|Assistant Librarian||Pay Scale 7th CPC Level-10|
|Assistant Registrar||Pay Scale 7th CPC Level-10|
|Administrative Assistant||Pay Scale 7th CPC Level-06|
|Junior Assistant||Pay Scale 7th CPC Level-04|
NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Professor||55 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Associate Professor||50 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Assistant Professor||35 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Deputy Finance Officer||50 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Junior Accounts Officer||40 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Assistant Librarian||40 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Assistant Registrar||40 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Administrative Assistant||35 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
|Junior Assistant||28 Yrs as on 10-11-2020 (Relaxation to reserved cat. as per GOI. rules)|
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules. We advise you to read detailed NRTI job notification if you have any concerns.
Required Educational Qualification/Experience
|Professor||i) Eminent Scholar having Ph.D Degree in Concerned discipline with Published work of 10 research Publications in UGC listed Journals ii) 10 Yrs. teaching/Research Exp. as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor|
|Associate Professor||i) Ph.D in Concerned discipline ii) Master Degree with 55% marks iii) 8 Yrs. Exp. in Teaching/Research as Assistant Professor iv) 7 Publication in UGC listed Journals|
|Assistant Professor||i) Master Degree in Concerned discipline with 55% marks ii) NET/SLET/SET Qualified iii) 3 Yrs. teaching/research Exp.|
|Deputy Finance Officer||Master Degree with at least 55% marks with 9 Yrs. Exp. as Assistant Professor in Level-10 or 5 Yrs. Exp of Administrative as Assistant Registrar|
|Junior Accounts Officer||Master Degree with at least 55% marks with working Exp in Finance Deptt & Knowledge of statutory compliances|
|Assistant Librarian||i) Master Degree in Library Science, information Science or Documentation Science with 55% marks ii) NET/SLET/SET Qualified|
|Assistant Registrar||Master Degree with at least 55% marks|
|Administrative Assistant||Bachelor Degree with at least 55% marks with 3 Yrs. Exp. as Assistant/Jr. Assistant in Level-4|
|Junior Assistant||Bachelor Degree with at least 55% marks with 3 Yrs. Exp.|
Most jobs require you to attend Personal Interview (PI) and/or Written Exam. NRTI selection process may vary on the nature of the job, Suggest you check NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching Recruitment notification 2020 which is available below.
Important Links to Apply Jobs at NRTI 2020
You can find all important links (Detailed NRTI notification 2020, Official Website, etc.) to apply for National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Recruitment 2020. Before filling the online application form for NRTI Recruitment 2020, We suggest interested candidates read official NRTI notification before filing an application form for National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) Recruitment 2020.
|Download NRTI Notification in PDF Format||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Addition reference documents, if any.||N/A|
|Like and Follow to get Free Job Alerts|
Quick FAQ to Apply NRTI Jobs in Vadodara, Gujarat
Does Maharojgar charge any fees?
Maharojgar never asks money in exchange for anything. All Sarkari Naukri, State Government Jobs, Bharti listed here are free for life.
What is Authenticity Govt Jobs, which gets published at Maharojgar?
Team Maharojgar is continuously working on getting all the latest central government jobs, state government jobs, and PSU jobs directly from respective govt websites. We are 100% sure that all Indian Government Jobs, which gets published here, is very much genuine.
Who can apply for jobs in NRTI?
Any India citizen who is eligible can apply for jobs in National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI).
How to submit NRTI online application form 2020?
You have to apply online.
Below are common steps to fill NRTI application form 2020 online,
- Read detailed NRTI recruitment notification 2020 (notification in PDF format is already provided on this page).
- Before you start to fill NRTI recruitment online application form, Make sure that you are eligible as per Age, Education, etc.
- While registering for very first time, make sure to provide correct email ID and Mobile number.
- Fill NRTI recruitment online application form as per education certificates or mark sheet (Link to apply online is already provided on this page).
- Pay application fees as per describe in NRTI recruitment notification 2020 using online mode like Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Net Banking, etc (If, any).
- Note down online transaction reference number, NRTI application Login details for future reference.
Below are common steps to fill NRTI application form 2020 offline,
- Read detailed NRTI recruitment notification 2020 (notification in PDF format is already provided on this page).
- Download NRTI offline application form, other related form and take print-out of the same.
- Before you start to fill NRTI recruitment offline application form, Make sure that you are eligible as per Age, Education, etc.
- After filling National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) offline application form, bundle it with all education mark sheet, Certificates, etc. (Make sure to use xerox copy, Do not send original documents)
- Fill all required documents to suitable envelope, pack it well and send it to provided address.
- Pay application fees as per describe in NRTI recruitment notification 2020 using online mode like Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, Net Banking or DD etc and enclose transaction receipt in same envelope.
- Send envelope to provided NRTI office address.
What is the full form of NRTI in india?
Full form of NRTI is National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI).
What is the last date to apply to nrti.edu.in recruitment 2020?
NRTI last date to apply is 10/11/2020.
Application submission deadline for the NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching recruitment is 10/11/2020. Selection to NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching post will be through shortlisting and/or interview.
What is NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching Salary?
Salary of NRTI Teaching & Non Teaching post is depended on many factors like Education, Age, Prior Experience, etc. We have provided the salary of Teaching & Non Teaching in NRTI above in National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) job notification.
Components of Salary in NRTI
- Basic Pay:
Basic pay is written in format:
Number1 – percent – number2
Number1 – It is the basic pay at which your salary is calculated when you are appointed.
Number2 – It is the maximum basic pay a person can receive in a designated post.
Percent – To compensate for inflation, an increment is added to your basic pay after a fixed period. This increment is in percent of your current basic pay and the fixed period is usually a year
- Grade Pay: Apart from basic pay, government employees receive grade pay which depends on the category/class of employee. The sum of basic pay and grade pay is used to calculate dearness allowance and other allowances.
- Dearness Allowance: The Dearness Allowance(DA) is a cost of living adjustment to allowance. It is calculated as a percentage of (Basic pay + grade pay). Dearness allowance is updated every quarter of calendar year to compensate for inflation in consumer price index. It may increase or decrease depending on inflation rate. (Decrease in DA is rare).
- House Rent Allowance: House rental allowance(HRA) is allowance paid for house rent. It depends city to city. Cities are classified as X, Y and Z, on the basis of their population, as recommended by Sixth Central Pay Commission in 2008. HRA is also used by the Indian Revenue Service(IRS) to provide income tax exemptions.
- Other miscellaneous allowances: Miscellaneous allowance(MA) includes phone allowance, shift allowance, travel allowance etc.
Read more at Quora.
What are the jobs in NRTI?
Currently, NRTI is hiring for Teaching & Non Teaching.
How many vacancies are there in NRTI?
There are totally 39 posts are available to apply jobs in NRTI.
What is the difference between PSU and Government Company?
Public Sector Enterprises is a part of Public sector Undertakings.
Public Sector Undertaking or Enterprise refers to a Government Company. “Government Company” is defined under Section 2 (45) of the Companies Act, 2013 as Any company in which more or equal to 51% of the paid-up share capital is held by the Central Government, or by any State Government or Governments, or partly by the Central Government and partly by one or more State Governments, and includes a company which is a subsidiary company of such a Government company.
Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) can be classified as (Read full list here)
- Public Sector Enterprises (PSEs)
- Central Public Sector Enterprises (CPSEs)
- Public Sector Banks (PSBs)
Public Sector undertakings refer to commercial ventures of the Government where user fees are charged for services rendered. The tariff/fees may be market-based or subsidized. They are usually wholly owned and managed by the Government, such as Railways, Posts, Defence Undertakings, Banks, etc.
On the other hand, public sector enterprises refer to those companies registered under the Companies Act, 1951, which are predominantly owned by Government and managed by a Government-appointed Chairman and Managing Director.
Government nominees represent the interests of the Government on the board of Public sector enterprises. Public sector companies usually compete with private sector enterprises in the domestic as well as international market.