Are you searching for PSEB Recruitment 2020? Punjab School Education Board(PSEB) has published job notification to invite online application to fill 1664 ETT Teacher vacancies across Punjab from 06-03-2020 till 23-03-2020.The government organization is accepting online application for short time only and it is advisable to read latest PSEB Jobs 2020 notification carefully to apply new PSEB vacancies for the year 2020.
The job applications for PSEB Jobs 2020 will be accepted online for short time period only and here you will get all required information including how to apply for PSEB Jobs, Exam Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and Important Dates to apply online for ETT Teacher vacancies.
Detailed notification to apply PSEB new vacancy 2020 in PDF format is provided at the end of current PSEB government job notification along with website link to apply PSEB Jobs online via authorized Punjab School Education Board(PSEB) career website.
Maharojgar is committed to provide you best experience to find PSEB ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020 updates. Please like and follow us at Facebook to get govt jobs update regularly.
PSEB Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
PSEB Vacancy Name
Elementary Teacher Training(ETT) Teacher
Total No of PSEB New Vacancy
Punjab <<<- Click Here to find more Government Jobs in Punjab
PSEB ETT Teacher Salary
Rs. 10,300 per month
Selection Process of PSEB Recruitment 2020
Check Punjab School Education Board 2020 Recruitment notification.
Application Fee of PSEB ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020
Application fees for PSEB for the post of ETT Teacher should be paid online using Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- GEN & Other Categories: Rs. 1000.
- SC/ ST: Rs. 500.
- Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Eligibility Criteria for PSEB Recruitment 2020
PSEB Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Age relaxation may applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules. Please read PSEB notification 2020 at-least once.
18 – 37 Years
Educational Qualification for PSEB Recruitment 2020
- Should have passed Graduation with minimum fifty-five percent marks in the case of General Category candidates, and fifty percent marks in the case of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classed and Physically Handicapped candidates, from a recognized university (or)
- Should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications as per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
Prior Experience For PSEB Recruitment 2020
Please check PSEB Recruitment 2020 notification to know anything about prior experience.
PSEB Recruitment online Form 2020
PSEB online application needs to be submitted before due date as per PSEB exam calendar 2020 published in notification. Candidate who to apply has to read PSEB notification carefully to avoid any ambiguity(notification link is provided below).
Before you start to fill PSEB Online Form, Remember that PSEB current recruitment is happening to hire ETT Teacher in Punjab.
How to apply for PSEB Jobs or Exam Online
- Download or read the PSEB Notification from link provided at bottom of this post.
- Read detailed PSEB Notification completely to avoid any confusion.
- Eligibility criteria is key factor to apply any PSEB Recruitment 2020. Read it carefully.
- After reading detailed Job notification and Eligibility criteria, Click on ‘Apply Online‘ button.
- After clicking ‘Apply Online’ button, A new form will appear which needs to be filled carefully.
- Verify all provided details are correct and as per record.
- If required, Attach all required documents either in .pdf or .jpg or .jpeg format.
- You may asked to pay application fees online using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net banking. Pay the same and proceed.
- Download application fees receipt for your reference.
- Note down PSEB online application details like username, password, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button to complete online application process for latest latest PSEB recruitment process.
Don’t forgot to read detailed PSEB job notification 2020.
In the case of PSEB is accepting offline application then candidate has to submit physical copy of filled application form along with photocopy of relevant documents to address provided in detailed PSEB notification 2020.
In some cases Walk-In is another method to complete PSEB Recruitment process where candidate has to reach interview venue to attend in-person interview with government entity. During in-person PSEB interview, candidate has to bring at-least two copy of resume along with photocopy of relevant document for submission & original documents for verification.
Important Dates To Apply PSEB Vacancies 2020
Make sure to remember following PSEB calendar 2020 to make sure you don’t miss opportunities to grab ETT Teacher vacancies at Punjab School Education Board(PSEB).
Many times PSEB exam calendar gets revised due to certain circumstances and it is recommended to visit Maharojgar time to time to know new dates.
- Starting Date for Apply online: 06-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply online: 23-03-2020 (Extended to 31-03-2020 -> 15-04-2020)
Important Links for PSEB Recruitment 2020
Below links will help you to apply jobs in PSEB.
|PSEB Official Website||Detailed Notification for PSEB Recruitment 2020||PSEB Apply Online Link (Registration)||Application Login (For Registered Candidates)|
|Click Here||punjab-education-board-apply-online-for-1664-ett-teacher-posts-advt-details||Click Here||Click Here|
|Looking for More Govt Jobs?|
|All India Govt Jobs||State Government Jobs|
|Click Here||Click Here|
More About PSEB ETT Teacher Recruitment 2020
What is full form of PSEB?
Full form of PSEB is Punjab School Education Board(PSEB).
How to Clear PSEB Exam 2020?
To pass PSEB exam you have to focus on following points.
- Time management: It is the key factor to clear Government Jobs.
- Self-assessment: Practice with Mock Tests as possible in close to examination environment as possible.
- Planning: Plan your studies a minimum of two months before actual PSEB exam.
- Last moment revision: Revise the matter that you could not remember
- Simple diet: Take a lot of vegetables & water. Avoid oily & spicy food.
What is minimum qualification for PSEB Recruitment 2020?
Punjab School Education Board(PSEB) publishing various Punjab government job notifications which requires different type of educational qualification. Please read PSEB latest notification available on current page for more information.
What are best PSEB exam preparation books?
Where to find PSEB online apply link for job?
What is PSEB Salary Scale?
PSEB pay scale is very much depends on latest pay commission which includes pay band, a grade pay and dearness allowance along with other benefits.
Is PSEB allow to submit application from migrants from another state?
Central Government allow to submit job application from any person who is citizen of India. However, State governments jobs like Punjab PSEB may restrict applicants from another states.
Before you apply either online or offline, Please do check PSEB Punjab recruitment job notification.
How to login PSEB to access Profile Page?
How to Download PSEB Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result?
Various public service commission usually publish Admit Card, Answer Key and Result at official PSEB website. We suggest to check job notification to know more about PSEB ETT Teacher syllabus.
Where to find Detailed PSEB Recruitment 2020 notification?
Every Sarkari Naukri publish detailed PSEB Recruitment 2020 notification for further reference to candidates and these latest govt job notifications 2020 are already included in this vacancy post.
How I can get PSEB Free Job Alert 2020?
There are few ways to get free PSEB job alert to keep eye on PSEB upcoming jobs.
- follow us at Facebook