Are you searching for RBI Recruitment 2020? Reserve Bank of India has published job notification to invite offline application to fill 14 Medical Consultant vacancies across Mumbai, Maharashtra from 15 Feb 2020 till 13 Mar 2020.The government organization is accepting offline application for short time only and it is advisable to read latest RBI Jobs 2020 notification carefully to apply new RBI vacancies for the year 2020.
The job applications for RBI Jobs 2020 will be accepted offline for short time period only and here you will get all required information including how to apply for RBI Jobs, Exam Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Educational Qualification, Selection Process and Important Dates to apply offline for Medical Consultant vacancies.
Detailed notification to apply RBI new vacancy 2020 in PDF format is provided at the end of current RBI government job notification along with website link to apply RBI Jobs offline via authorized Reserve Bank of India career website.
Maharojgar is committed to provide you best experience to find RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020 updates. Please like and follow us at Facebook to get govt jobs update regularly.
RBI Recruitment 2020 Job Notification Details
RBI Vacancy Name
Total No of RBI New Vacancy
Mumbai, Maharashtra <<<- Click Here to find more Government Jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra
RBI Medical Consultant Salary
Rs. 850 per hour (₹1000 per month conveyance expenses)
Selection Process of RBI Recruitment 2020
The selection will be on the basis of interview.
Application Fee of RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
Application fees for RBI for the post of Medical Consultant should be paid offline using Through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2020
RBI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit
Age relaxation may applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules. Please read RBI notification 2020 at-least once.
Information is not available.
Educational Qualification for RBI Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree of any University recognized by the Medical Council of India in the Allopathic system of medicine.
- Applicant having Master’s Degree in General Medicine may also apply.
- Applicant should have his/ her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 40 km from the Bank’s dispensaries.
Prior Experience For RBI Recruitment 2020
- Applicant should have a minimum of 2 (two) years post qualification experience practicing Allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as Medical Practitioner.
RBI Recruitment offline Form 2020
RBI offline application needs to be submitted before due date as per RBI exam calendar 2020 published in notification. Candidate who to apply has to read RBI notification carefully to avoid any ambiguity(notification link is provided below).
Before you start to fill RBI offline Form, Remember that RBI current recruitment is happening to hire Medical Consultant in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
How to apply for RBI Jobs or Exam offline
- Download or read the RBI Notification from link provided at bottom of this post.
- Read detailed RBI Notification completely to avoid any confusion.
- Eligibility criteria is key factor to apply any RBI Recruitment 2020. Read it carefully.
- After reading detailed Job notification and Eligibility criteria, Click on ‘Apply offline‘ button.
- After clicking ‘Apply offline’ button, A new form will appear which needs to be filled carefully.
- Verify all provided details are correct and as per record.
- If required, Attach all required documents either in .pdf or .jpg or .jpeg format.
- You may asked to pay application fees offline using Credit Card or Debit Card or Net banking. Pay the same and proceed.
- Download application fees receipt for your reference.
- Note down RBI offline application details like username, password, etc.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button to complete offline application process for latest latest RBI recruitment process.
Don’t forgot to read detailed RBI job notification 2020.
In the case of RBI is accepting offline application then candidate has to submit physical copy of filled application form along with photocopy of relevant documents to address provided in detailed RBI notification 2020.
In some cases Walk-In is another method to complete RBI Recruitment process where candidate has to reach interview venue to attend in-person interview with government entity. During in-person RBI interview, candidate has to bring at-least two copy of resume along with photocopy of relevant document for submission & original documents for verification.
Please send your application at.
Application in a sealed cover should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Recruitment Section, Reserve Bank of India, Mumbai Regional Office, Shahid Bhagat Singh Road, Fort, Mumbai – 400001 before 1700 hrs. on March 13, 2020 (tentative). The sealed cover should be super-scribed as ‘Application for the post of Medical Consultant on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration’.
Important Dates To Apply RBI Vacancies 2020
Make sure to remember following RBI calendar 2020 to make sure you don’t miss opportunities to grab Medical Consultant vacancies at Reserve Bank of India.
Many times RBI exam calendar gets revised due to certain circumstances and it is recommended to visit Maharojgar time to time to know new dates.
- Starting Date for Apply offline: 15 Feb 2020
- Last Date to Apply offline: 13 Mar 2020
Important Links for RBI Recruitment 2020
Below links will help you to apply jobs in RBI.
|RBI Official Website||Detailed Notification for RBI Recruitment 2020||RBI Apply offline Link (Registration)||Application Login (For Registered Candidates)|
|Click Here||rbi-14-medical-consultant-posts-advt-details-application-form||Offline process.||Offline process.|
|Looking for More Govt Jobs?|
|All India Govt Jobs||State Government Jobs|
|Click Here||Click Here|
More About RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020
What is full form of RBI?
Full form of RBI is Reserve Bank of India.
How to Clear RBI Exam 2020?
To pass RBI exam you have to focus on following points.
- Time management: It is the key factor to clear Government Jobs.
- Self-assessment: Practice with Mock Tests as possible in close to examination environment as possible.
- Planning: Plan your studies a minimum of two months before actual RBI exam.
- Last moment revision: Revise the matter that you could not remember
- Simple diet: Take a lot of vegetables & water. Avoid oily & spicy food.
What is minimum qualification for RBI Recruitment 2020?
Reserve Bank of India publishing various Mumbai, Maharashtra government job notifications which requires different type of educational qualification. Please read RBI latest notification available on current page for more information.
What are best RBI exam preparation books?
Where to find RBI offline apply link for job?
What is RBI Salary Scale?
RBI pay scale is very much depends on latest pay commission which includes pay band, a grade pay and dearness allowance along with other benefits.
Is RBI allow to submit application from migrants from another state?
Central Government allow to submit job application from any person who is citizen of India. However, State governments jobs like Mumbai, Maharashtra RBI may restrict applicants from another states.
Before you apply either offline or offline, Please do check RBI Mumbai, Maharashtra recruitment job notification.
How to login RBI to access Profile Page?
How to Download RBI Admit Card, Answer Key, Syllabus, Result?
Various public service commission usually publish Admit Card, Answer Key and Result at official RBI website. We suggest to check job notification to know more about RBI Medical Consultant syllabus.
Where to find Detailed RBI Recruitment 2020 notification?
Every Sarkari Naukri publish detailed RBI Recruitment 2020 notification for further reference to candidates and these latest govt job notifications 2020 are already included in this vacancy post.
How I can get RBI Free Job Alert 2020?
There are few ways to get free RBI job alert to keep eye on RBI upcoming jobs.
- follow us at Facebook