Are you searching for vacancy in RPSC Recruitment 2019? If yes then we have great news for you guys. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has released a total of 900 Vacancies for Veterinary Officer. Link to official Notification in PDF is given in this post, if you are eligible for Rajasthan Veterinary Officer 2019 then you can apply online by filling the online application form at official website.
Online Registrations are available on RPSC Official Website, rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in. You will get detailed information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Important Dates to apply online in the below RPSC job notification.
|Recruiting Organization Information|
|Name of Organization||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Short Name of Organization||RPSC|
Rajasthan RPSC Veterinary Officer Online Form 2019
Post Name: Veterinary Officer
Job Category: Government Jobs In Rajasthan
Total No. of Vacancy: 900
Age Limit: 21 to 40 years (Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women/ PH Candidates as per rules)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Salary: Not mentioned
- For General & OBC, BC (Other State Candidates): Rs. 350
- For OBC, BC Candidates of Rajasthan State: Rs. 250
- For SC/ ST/ PH Candidates: Rs. 150
- Payment Mode: Through Online
Selection Process: Written Examination.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through RPSC website (Link is given below) – from 25-10-2019 to 24-11-2019.
- Starting Date of Online Application:25-10-2019
- Last Date of Online Application: 24-11-2019
Detailed RPSC Job Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here