Are you searching for vacancy in Tamilnadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020? If yes then we have great news for you guys. The Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL) has released a total of 300 vacancies of Assistant/ Junior Assistant. Link to official Notification in PDF is given in this post, if you are eligible to work at Tamil Nadu then you can apply online by filling the online application form at official website.
Online Registrations are available on TNSC Bank’s Official Website, tnscbank.com. You will get detailed information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Important Dates to apply online in the below TNSC job vacancies 2020.
TNSC Recruitment Company Information 2020
|Recruiting Organization Information|
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank|
|Short Name of Organization||TNSC|
|Founded Year||30 June 1959|
|Head office||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
TNSC Assistant/Junior Assistant Online Application Form
Post Name: Assistant/Junior Assistant
Job Category: Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu
Total Number of Posts: 300
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years to 30 years
- Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank – 176 Posts
- TN Coop State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank – 57 Posts
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited – 58 Posts
For Junior Assistant:
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union – 6 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative – 3 Posts
- Tamil Nadu State Apex Co-operative Bank – Rs.18,800-56,500/-
- TN Coop State Agriculture & Rural Development Bank – Rs.13,000 – 45,460/-
- Tamilnadu Cooperative Marketing Federation Limited – Rs.15,000 – 62,000/-
For Junior Assistant:
- Tamil Nadu Cooperative Union – Rs.9,300-34,800/-
- Tamil Nadu Consumer Co-Operative – Rs.19,500 – 62,000/-
- For General: Rs.250/-
Note: SC/ST/PWD/Widows candidates are exempted from the application fees.
Mode of Payment: Online payment through State Bank of India
Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the shortlisting of applications, written test and personal interview.
Scheme of Selection:
- The written test can have 20 multiple choice questions for a total of 170 marks with a duration of 180 minutes.
- The medium of question paper will be in both Tamil and English.
- Candidates can check written test syllabus, answer key in DCB Recruitment portal.
- Shortlisted candidates from the written test called for personal interview/viva voce.
- The final selection in terms of 85:15 ration of written test and interview marks, respectively.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 22 November 2019 up to 5:45 PM.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Last date for online application: 22.11.2019
- Date for written examination: 29.12.2019