Are you searching for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2021 Forest Guard Posts? If yes then we have great news for you guys. Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has released a total of 320 Forest Guard, Forest Guard with Driving Licence Posts. Link to official Notification in PDF is given in this post, if you are eligible to work then you can apply online by filling the online application form at TNFUSRC website.
Online Registrations are available on TNFUSRC official Website, https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/. You will get detailed information like Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and Important Dates to apply online in the below forest guard posts in tamilnadu 2021.
TNFUSRC Forest Guard Posts Recruitment 2021
- Forest Guard
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence
Total No Posts:
- Forest Guard: 227
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence: 93
- Forest Guard: Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence: Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
Age Limit: 21 to 35 years
- Forest Guard:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the Subject.
- Provided that this qualification shall not be necessary in respect of candidates belonging to the Jungle Tribes ( List specified and given in “Information Brochure” published in the Website :www.forests.tn.gov.in.) and also in the case of those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or before 11.10.1982.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th October 1982 but prior to the 12th November 1987 must possess a pass in VIII standard or its equivalent in a Recognized School.
- Provided further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after 13.11.1987 must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence:
- A pass in higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects.
- Must possess a valid driving licence issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possess experience in driving* of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving licence.
- Must possess basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles.
- Must possess first aid certificate issued by the recognized organization in Tamil Nadu.
Selection Method: Based on the Online Examination, the eligible (successful) candidates will be called for appearing in Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test in 1:3 ratio for final Selection.
Application Fee: Not available
- Date of Advertisement: 30.11.2019
- Start Date: Third week of January 2020
- End Date: First week of February 2020
- Date of Examination: March, 2020