TPSC Recruitment 06 for 06 Tripura Forest Service Grade-II Posts, Apply online from 09 Jun 2020 Onward. Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is inviting online applications for recruitment to the post of Tripura Forest Service Grade-II as per TPSC notification published at official website, tpsc.nic.in.
टीपीएससी भर्ती 2020 – त्रिपुरा वन सेवा पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें.
Here you will find all information about TPSC Tripura Forest Service Grade-II Recruitment online application form 06 along with more details on TPSC Recruitment 06 application procedure, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and important links to apply online.
TPSC Recruitment 06 Job Notification Details
|Important Dates||Application Fees|
As per detailed TPSC notification 06 published by Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC), There is 06 vacant posts are available across Tripura. Keep reading this job notification to know more about age limit, minimum qualification, pay scale to fill TPSC Tripura Forest Service Grade-II online form 06 correctly.
TPSC Vacancy Name
Tripura Forest Service Grade-II
TPSC Tripura Forest Service Grade-II Pay Scale (Salary)
Information is not available.
TPSC Recruitment Age Limit
21-40 years as on 1st June, 2020.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Required Educational Qualification/Experience
A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Science of any recognised University or equivalent with at least one of the following subjects -Agriculture, Botany Engineering (Agriculture /Chemical /Civil/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical), Forestry, Geo Horticulture, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Zoology or Honours Certificate holder from any of the Government Forest Rangers College Provided he/she is sponsored by State/Union Territories.
TPSC Selection Process
- The Examination will be held in three successive stages namely
- Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question pattern only)
- Main Examination (Pattern of Question in Main Examination will be as mentioned in the latest syllabus) and Personality Test.
- The Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personality Test will carry 200 marks, 700 marks and 70 marks respectively.
- In case of Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice type question under OMR pattern) there shall be negative marking of ¼(One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers.
- The paper General Knowledge of Main Examination will consist of 100 MCQ type question and will be conducted under OMR pattern. There shall be negative marking of ¼(One-fourth) of the marks assigned to that question for each wrong answer/multiple answers.
- A limited number of candidates, maximum 10 (ten) times of total posts (category wise) will be selected merit wise on the basis of the result of the Preliminary Examination, subject to securing minimum qualifying marks as fixed by the Commission. These selected candidates will be allowed to appear in the Main Examination. The selected candidates on the basis of the results of the Main Examination will be allowed to appear in the Personality Test.
|Download TPSC Notification in PDF Format||tpsc-apply-online-for-tripura-forest-service-grade-ii-posts-advt-details|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Addition reference documents, if any.||N/A|
Q. What is full form of TPSC?
Ans. TPSC stand for Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC).
Q. Where I will be be posted after clearing Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) recruitment process?
Ans. The positions are based on Tripura and selected candidate will be posted to the location as per described in TPSC job notification.
Q. How to submit TPSC application form 06?
Ans. You have to apply online. All required information is provided above.
Q. What is the Pay Scale for Tripura Forest Service Grade-II?
Ans. Pay scale of Tripura Forest Service Grade-II in Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) depends on many factors. More information on salary can be found above.
Q. Who can apply Jobs in TPSC?
Ans. Any India citizen who is eligible can apply jobs in TPSC.
Q. How I can get Free Job Alerts on Govt Jobs?
Ans. You can like & follow our social page https://www.facebook.com/maharojgar/ to get govt free job alerts every day.
Q. What is Authenticity Govt Jobs which gets published at Maharojgar?
Ans. Team Maharojgar is continuously working to get all latest central government jobs, state government jobs, PSU jobs directly from respective govt websites and we are 100% sure that all Indian Government Jobs which gets published here are very much genuine.
Q. Do Maharojgar charges any fees?
Ans. Maharojgar never asks money in exchange of anything. All Sarkari Naukri listed here are free for life.